I. The major sections of the IISER Pune website are as follows:
Through the Header section of each page, you can find the following information:
- About Us: Gives information about the Vision and Mission, Leadership, Facts and Figures and various official Publications of the Institute. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘About Us’ tab.
- People: Here you will find information about the Faculty Members, Fellows and Independent Scientists, Students (undergraduate and PhD) and Non-teaching Staff members at IISER Pune. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘People’ tab.
- Research: Information regarding the research taking place at IISER Pune in various disciplines can be found here. You can also find pages regarding Research Publications, Policies and Centres of Excellence. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘Research’ tab.
- Education: All Information regarding the various academic programmes of the institute can be found in this section. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘Education’ tab.
- Admissions: This section has the current information regarding admissions to all academic programmes at the institute. Depending upon the time of academic year, links to admission forms, lists of shortlisted candidates for interviews, lists of selected candidates, etc. are displayed here. This section is frequently updated. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Facilities: This section provides a comprehensive overview of facilities at IISER Pune including academic, residential and other facilities. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘Facilities’ tab.
- Outreach: Information regarding various types of outreach initiatives of IISER Pune like educational, academic, social, etc. is available here. You can access each of these pages by scrolling over the ‘Outreach’ tab.
- Contact: Detailed address and phone numbers of the institute, link to map and specific contact details for various kinds of queries are available on this page.
- Partnerships: This page provides information regarding national and international academic partnerships of IISER Pune. It also gives details of various research-related services offered by IISER Pune to corporates and academic organisations.
The News sections lists various announcements related to IISER Pune, achievements by IISER Pune members and reports of events taking place at the institute.
The Events Calendar lists the upcoming conferences, workshops. training programmes and the like organised at IISER Pune.
The Links section provides a list of pages containing useful information about the institute like: Salient Awards and Honors; Seminars; Job Opportunities; Student Life, etc.
Refer to the ‘Site Map’ for an overview of all pages and easy navigation.
II. RTI: Please refer to our Right to Information page for further details.
III. Search: The search box on the header allows you to search for specific faculty members on the IISER Pune site. Kindly pay attention to spelling to obtain expected results.
Viewing information in various formats:
You may find information in various file formats on this website, such as portable document format (PDF), etc. To views these properly the user’s browser would need the required plug-ins or software. If your system does not have these, you can download them from the internet, where they are freely available. Below are the plug-ins required for the various file formats on this website. The links provided are for the sources from where you can download the plug-ins:
1. PDF files: Adobe Acrobat Reader
2. Flash Content: Adobe Flash Player
3. Audio/Multimedia Files: Windows Media Player
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your valuable feedback or suggestions. You can also write to this address if you need any further help for navigating our website.