The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune has initiated an Integrated Ph.D. Programme for students
on completion of their B. Sc/B.Tech or equivalent degree from any recognized university/institute in India. At present, the program will cover Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, and Physical Sciences.
The Integrated PhD programme is aimed to provide
students with an opportunity for taking up research at an early
stage of their higher studies. We invite applications from highly
motivated students with an aptitude for research in basic sciences.
Selection to this programme would be made on the basis of a written examination and interview conducted at IISER, Pune.
- Commencement of IPhD -2012: 1st August 2012
- Entrance Examination dates for 2012 IPhD admissions: 28-29th January 2012 (Saturday/Sunday)
- Venue for IPhD entrance examination: IISER Pune
- Last date of IPhD applications 31st December 2011
- All applicants will receive an automated acknowledgement.If you have not received it,Please use this link