Application formIf you are eligible under the criteria described below, please fill up the application form.
Mathematics PhD interviews
Last date of application: May 15th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Dates for Mathematics PhD interviews:
June 29 — 30, 2020 (Online Interview)
For more information see: the institute admissions page. In particular, please fill up the verification form mentioned in the announcement by 17:00 hrs on June 22, 2020.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Students with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage; not only in majoring subject) or CGPA 6 out of 10-point scale (55% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate for SC/ST and PD candidates) in any Master’s degree or a four-year Bachelor’s Degree B.E., B. Tech, in related branches satisfying the above criteria of marks can also apply.
Additionally, the candidate MUST satisfy any ONE of the following criteria-
- Appeared for NBHM 2020 PhD exam
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) with valid* CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF in Mathematics or Computer Science and Applications
- INSPIRE-PhD fellowship holders. (Should be in possession of Provisional Selection Letter at the time of Interview)
- Valid* GATE score in Mathematics or Computer Science and Information Technology
- Qualified for the Prime Minister Research Fellowship, and the fellowship should be valid*
- Integrated BS/MS from any of the IISERs with a CGPA more than or equal to 8 out of 10