Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan
411008, Maharashtra, India
Education and Research
Post Doctoral Research
- Advisor: Dr. Oleg A. Igoshin, Bioengineering Dept., 2008- 2009, Rice University, Houston, TX, USA.
- Advisor: Dr. Dmitrii E. Makarov, Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, 2009- 2010, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA.
- Advisor: Dr. Nikolai A Sinitsyn, Theoretical Division, 2010- 2012, Los Alamos National Lab., Los Alamos, NM, USA.
- Advisor: Dr. Binny J. Cherayil, IPC Dept., January 2004- August 2008, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- Dissertation Title: Stochasticity in selected biological processes.
Burdwan University, 2001-2003, India.
Burdwan University, 1998-2001, India.
We use the concepts of statistical mechanics to develop theoretical models to investigate stochastic fluctuations in
chemical physics, biology and soft condensed matter. Analytical techniques as well as computer simulations are used as
Ph.D and project positions are available, please contact me with your cv
you are interested in working in my lab as a BS-MS, iPhD please
feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org