printHeader("Pranay Goel - Consultancy",2);
Professional consultation (honorary):
2015 - 2016: Data science advisor to Y Point Analytics, Herndon, Virginia, USA.
2016 - ongoing: External expert on the Board of Studies, Faculty of Computer Studies, Symbiosis International University.
2019 - ongoing: Member, Start-up and Innovation Committee, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medcial College, Hospital and Research Centre.
2019 - ongoing: Member, Local Advisory Research Committee of Multidisciplinary Research Unit, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Reviewer: I have reviewed for more than a dozen journals including PLOS
Computational Biology, PLOS One, Journal of Theoretical Biology,
SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, Biophysical Journal,
Journal of Computational Neuroscience, Indian Journal of Pure and
Applied Mathematics, American Mathematical Society Mathematical
Reviews, Integrative Biology Molecular BioSystems and many others.
Conferences and Workshops Organized:
- Co-organizer: NNMCB Symposium on Mathematical and Computational Biology, IIT Ghandinagar, March 21-22, 2015
- Co-organizer: ICTS-PIMS-IISER Pune Program on Advances in Mathematical Biology, Pune, December 7-16, 2014
- Co-organizer: IASCT-IISER Pune Workshop on Applications of Bayesian Statistics in Clinical Trials and Biology, Pune, Novemeber 16, 2013
- Co-organizer: National Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics (NCNSD 2012), Pune, July 12-15, 2012
- Co-organizer: International Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, Pune, India,
January 23 - 27, 2012.
- Co-organizer: IISc International Conference on Mathematical Biology, Indian Institute of
Science, Bangalore, India, July 4 - 7, 2011.
- Co-organizer: IISc - IISER Pune Workshop and Symposium on Mathematical Physiology,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India, January 15 - 23, 2011.
- Co-organizer: CCMB - IISER Pune - NCL National Symposium on Theoretical and Mathematical
Biology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India, October
10 - 11, 2009.
- Co-organizer: Second Young Researchers Workshop in Mathematical Biology, Mathematical
Biosciences Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, March 27 - 30, 2006.
- Co-organizer: First Young Researchers Workshop in Mathematical Biology, Mathematical
Biosciences Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, March 29 - April 1, 2005.
- Project leader: Summer Program in Cell Processes, Mathematical Biosciences Institute, The
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, Summer 2004. Project: Calcium and Heart Failure,
and Tutorial: Introduction to XPP.