Only online applications will be accepted.
The candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form on or before the specified date.
Last date of Application will be displayed here soon.
After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email.
- All communication with candidates will be by email only.
- Kindly check this website for periodic updates.
- In case of any application related queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your application number mentioned on the subject line.
- Candidates who are appearing or about to appear for final examinations of the qualifying degree program are eligible to apply for Integrated PhD program. However, if selected, their admission would be conditional upon their completing the qualifying degree with the defined marks criteria, before 1st August 2017.
- Selection will be based on interviews of the short-listed candidates.
- Relaxation of eligibility criteria for SC/ST and PD applicants will be as per Government of India norms. Candidates belonging to reserved category will have to submit relevant certificates, if selected.
- Applying does not automatically guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of applications received, respective departments may use additional criteria (like academic performance and/or ranking in respective national level tests like JAM / NBHM / JEST) to shortlist candidates for interviews.
- There will be two rounds of interviews. Shortlisted candidates from round one will be called for a second round of interview. Candidates should come prepared to stay for at least two days when they come for the interview.
Click the links below to know more about the eligibility criteria and application details of respective disciplines:
Applications for the Integrated Ph.D. program in Biology (August 2017 session) are now closed.
Eligibility: List of candidates eligible to apply based on their JGEEBILS score can be found here. Listed candidates will receive a link to the iPhD application form via email
2)Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply. However, their final selection is subject to their successful completion of the Bachelor's degree with the above mentioned requirements at the time of admission. (Scheduled to be 1st August 2017)
3) Only online applications are accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. All correspondence should be only through email to email@example.com ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to fill and submit the application form to be considered for the iPhD program. Filling the form, while necessary, does NOT qualify you for the interview. The department will use additional criteria (as listed above) in order to shortlist candidates for interviews.
2. Applying to integrated Ph. D. program in Chemistry does not automatically guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted for the interview. The department may use additional criteria in order to shortlist candidates for interviews depending on the number of applications received (e.g., JAM ranking).
There could be two rounds of interview. Shortlisted candidates from round one will be called for a second round of interview. Candidates should come prepared to stay for at least two days when they come for the interview.Candidates shortlisted for Round 1 of interview
Dates of Interview: June 15-17, 2017
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries
1. Students with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (overall percentage; not only in majoring subject) or CGPA 6 out of 10 point scale (55% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate for SC/ST and PD candidates) in B.Sc. any specialization and qualifying additional criteria as given below can apply for Integrated Ph.D. Program in Mathematics 2017.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their score / ranking in:-
(a) JAM 2017 in MA or MS only
(b) NBHM 2017
Click here to apply online (Last Date for Application: April 30, 2017)
Dates of Interview: June 3-5, 2017
Please email email@example.com for queries.
Click here to apply online (Last Date for Application: April 25, 2017)
Tentative Dates of Interview: June 22-24, 2017
General queries regarding admissions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org