Postdoctoral positions in Mathematics
Applicaitons for postdoctoral research associate positions in Mathematics are accepted all round the year. Visit this page for general information about postdoctoral positions at IISER Pune.
How to apply
Candidates should send the application by email to math.postdocapplications@
- A covering letter that mentions the broad area and the name of faculty members (up to two) with whom the candidate would like to work. The complete departmental faculty list, with details of their research, may be found here.
- A detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications and the names (with affiliation and email) of at least 3 referees.
- A short research proposal not exceeding 2-3 pages including description of past and current projects, and future plans.
Note: Proposals developed in consultation with the faculty member(s) of IISER Pune Mathematics Department will be given preference.
- The candidate should have submitted their PhD thesis. An intimation of the same with relevant proof should be sent to the above email ID before the interview date.
- Note: A recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified (with originals) at an appropriate stage.