Four PhD students and one Integrated PhD students are among those selected in a recent round of Prime Minister's Research Fellowship (PMRF). The PMRF scheme is aimed at attracting the talent pool of the country to PhD programmes of Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
IISER Pune students who have been selected for the PMRF fellowship for 2022 are listed below as per their research department at the institute.
- Nilotpal Deka (PhD Student; PI: Prof. R. Boomi Shankar)
- Ashutosh Shukla (PhD Student; PI: Dr. G.V. Pavan Kumar)
- Aniket Vartak (Integrated PhD Student; PI: Dr. Amrita Hazra)
- Saunri Dhodi Lobo (PhD student; PI: Prof. Aurnab Ghose)
- Srijan Das (PhD Student; PI: Dr. Debargha Banerjee)
Our congratulations to all students on their selection for this prestigious fellowship, and best wishes for their PhD tenure!