What are the general rules and regulations of the library?
Click here to know the rules and regulations of the library.
How can I become member of the library?
There is no form required to become library member. Bona-fide faculty, research scholars, students, and staff of IISER Pune are by default members of the library. Visit the library along with institute ID card to activate your library membership.
Is there any separate membership card issued for using the library?
There is no separate member card issued for members to use the library. Institute identity card (I-Card) is sufficient to use the library facilities.
How do I search library collection/resources?
Library operations are automated with latest tools and technology.
Print resources and ebooks can be searched through Online Catalogue.
eResource can be searched on the library website here
Click here to view publisher-wise list of eresources.
Click here to view a-z list of e-resources.
How many books can I borrow?
Following are the borrowing privileges:
- BS-MS Student - 4 books for 30 days
- Integrated Ph.D Student - 5 books for 30 days
- Junior Research Fellow - 5 books for 60 days
- Senior Research Fellow - 7 books for 180 days
- Post Doctoral Fellow - 7 books for 180 days
- Teaching Assistant - 2 books for 30 days
- Project Assistant - 3 books for 30 days
- Project Fellow - 3 books for 30 days
- Research Associate - 7 books for 180 days
- Faculty - 50 books for 365 days
- Visiting faculty - 5 books for 90 days
- Adjunct faculty - 5 books for 90 days
- Teaching Assistant - 3 books for 30 days
- Staff - 3 books for 30 days
- Temporary Staff - 1 book for 15 days
How do I pay overdue charges?
Pay the overdue charges against your name by scanning the above QR code. Send the screenshot of the transaction along with the UTR reference umber to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of the payment screenshot along with UTR reference number, overdue charges against your name will be cleared from the library system and receipt of the payment will be issued to you.